Assignment 01



Hi,
My name is Gulay Cevher. I come from Turkey. I was working with the very different area than graphic design before. I graduated from Gazi University. My major was Economics and I was't so happy with that . I worked almost 8 years in this area which is related with economics, and I decided to change it totally , I have decided to study with the different area after moving to Florida, US .


My major is Graphic Design and i have got familiar with some of the programs we have discussed in class such as Illustrator, Photoshop, Indesign and Adobe acrobat; however, I don't have any idea about Adobe Bride, Adobe Dreamweaver, I-Movie and Text-Wrangler , but i am highly willing to learn them.

I hope this class will give me a perspective to combine everything what I learned in the school time.

I consider my self friendly , easy going, have a good sense of humor, practical, and patient to pay attention to details. Also, I am attracted to technical, and scientific fields. 

Comments

  1. Good morning Gulay, nice to meet you. I love your lay and background choice it has a nice homey feel. Your grammar is pretty good, consider English is your second language ( I am assuming from you stating the your from Turkey, if not then I apologize for jumping the gun).
    Your approach to the assign was clean, easily readable and makes you seem approachable. I look forward to hopefully being able to work with you on a project or two this semester.

    Regards,

    Regina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Gully,
    It is a pleasure to meet you. It always intrigues me of everyone's different cultures and background, which is why I love florida so much! I am very interested in seeing your cultural influence shine through your work. This is such a big transition for you going from economics to design, what led you to the desire to pursue Graphic Design? I am very excited for you and your change in career path. Looking forward to seeing some of your design pieces.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Gulay,
    I'm super excited that you are in our class. I'm sure the transition from Turkey to the USA has been difficult, but we have much to learn and I am happy that you are sharing the class with us. I love your header picture, I am also super interested in interior design and your picture appeals to my inner happiness.

    In studying graphic design, I hope that you are able to reach the level of creativity you desire that economics likely could not provide. If you need any help or insight, feel free to reach out.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts