Sunflower Assignment









Hi Everybody,


In this class, I have learned how to retouch and manipulate the image in class with


Color replacement tool, clone tool, Patch tool, Spot healing brush tool and Liquefy filter


which is very important to use them in the photoshop for me.


I put two sunflower pictures. The first one is already done in class ,and the second one I 


had mostly practiced with the patch and liquify tool . I added extra leaves to flower using 

path and liquefy tool which is so cool and exited. After that i clean up the little errors on the 
flower with stamp tool and patch tool. Also used custom shape tool to make cool frame 

for the sunflower. 
  


Comments

  1. That is so cool the way you made the cut out look like thhe sunflowef

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Gulay, I like both of your projects. The one with the custom frame but it looks a little too washed out/ white. I really like the liquify command you used as well.

    Good job!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Barry
      I was't aware the liquify tool such a awesome tool it is. I love it. on the other hand , the one with the custom frame i was trying different options and I might be go so far with it :)

      Thank you

      Delete
  3. Hi Gulay,
    I like how the first picture looks like a old vintage postcard. And the Sunflower looks like a stamp. Maybe if you lower the opacity a little on the sunflower would help with the brightness. Love the second one and how the background looks washed-out. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the advice, I will definitely reconsider it :)

      Delete
  4. Pretty cool job, let your creativity out. The first picture looks a like birthday card of some sort. The second image looks pretty cool too, if you smooth out the black and white with the colored square it would create this sense of stuck in time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I actually like that your left the sunflower cutout a muted color like the rest of the picture, I don't think the brightness should be increased to make the sunflower stand out because that's already been achieved by making it a different color then the rest of the picture. Good job!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts