Stop- Motion Project

Hi ,

Our final project will be series of various scenes created from a pile of rice while music is playing. 

As a teamwork, I take the shots and shared with the team. Phoenix will edit and combine the pictures, and Barry put some music and check out everything to make sure it is ok.

Until now shots are completed and, Phoenix started to editing and she is going to share what she did after that we will see, how the project going.  

I put one sample shot below might be give an idea, what we are doing with the rice so far. 

Thank you 

Gulay 


Comments

  1. As discussed, I am in the works of editing and putting together all of the content. I will be finished with that portion this week and will hand off the file to the shared google drive for music and finishing touches :-) Gulay, you did such a good job with the animations. I was laughing and enjoyed seeing your great ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very Cool! Can't wait to see how it comes out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Gulay. I am currently uploading our video to the drive. I'll text you/Barry when it's fully uploaded. I'm basically just writing you on here so Prof. D can see we are in communication lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Everyone
    Our project is almost completed. Barry nearly complete with the addition of the sound and than I believe it will be ready to go :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts